Crafted with a Sylkoil waxed cotton outer and a cotton lining to the body which carries our signature tartan for the quintessential Barbour look, it's ideal for year-round wear and can be layered up or worn solo depending on the season. It features a traditional corduroy collar, storm fly fastening at the neck and a hard-wearing zipper with the addition of a snap fastening storm flap to keep the cold at bay. Classic details include handwarmer pockets lined with moleskin and our distinctive rounded lower bellows pockets with embroidered branding.
Cut for a regular fit and a feminine silhouette we recommend that you check the size guide before selecting your size, particularly if you wish to layer it up in cold weather.
Model height 5'7"; wearing size 10
- Back length: 28.5 - 31ins | 72.7 - 78.7cms
- 100% waxed cotton
- 100% Cotton Barbour Tartan
- Two large patch pockets and two moleskin handwarmer pockets
- Two way zip under studded front
- Corduroy collar
- Interactive with Betty zip-in liners and detachable hoods